Keep Looking, Don't Settle
Shares From Internet
- Handling Categorical Data in Python
- Categorical features may have a very large number of levels, known as high cardinality, (for example, cities or URLs), where most of the levels appear in a relatively small number of instances.
- Many machine learning models, such as regression or SVM or sklearn packages, are algebraic.
- One popular method is embedding by Neural Network
- How to Build, Train, and Deploy a Machine Learning Model with Amazon SageMaker | AWS
- linux screen command: How To Use Linux Screen
screen -S my_screen_job_name
- run my python job
ctrl + a, then
screen -r my_screen_job_name
ctrl + A, then
- Kill detached screen session
- Github上7k+星的Pytorch教程和2w+星的tensorflow教程推荐: pytorch
- Github上7k+星的Pytorch教程和2w+星的tensorflow教程推荐: tensorflow