Shares From Internet
- How to Develop a Word Embedding Model for Predicting Movie Review Sentiment: introduce how to do word embedding in keras and gensim and compare their performance on the movie review data.
- Ludwig: a toolbox from uber that allows you to train and test deep learning models without writing code. Ludwig is build on top of Tensorflow.
- m2cgen: Model2Code Generator is a lightweight tool to convert your model to C, python or java. Most tree-based models are supported.
- This choice is the key to success: Choosing to work hard is key when it comes to being successful, according to Jeff Bezos.
- How to speak like a leader, not like an engineer?. Some useful suggestions: (1) communicate in the language of options, not demands. (2) summarize your choices, decisions and solutions in high level language from the perspective of what they care about.
- Why do we need to set the gradients manually to zero in pytorch?